1. By using the BankConsultancy and/or registering yourself at www.bankconsultancy.com you authorize BankConsultancy (including its representatives, affiliates, and business partners):
To contact you via email or phone call or SMS
Offer you Services for the product you have opted for Provide product knowledge. Offer promotional offers running on BankConsultancy and offers by its business partners and associated third parties.
For the above mentioned reasons your information may be collected in the manner as detailed under this Policy. You, hereby, agree that you authorize BankConsultancy to contact you for the above mentioned purposes even if you have registered yourself under DND or DNC or NCPR service(s). Your authorization, in this regard, shall be valid as long as your account is not deactivated, either by you or us.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that BankConsultancy does not own or control or to people that BankConsultancy does not employ or manage.
2. Your personal data will be stored and collected by BankConsultancy along with its parent company BankConsultancy Financial Services Private Limited which wholly owns BankConsultancy.
3. BankConsultancy collects your information when you register for an account, when you use its products or Services, visit its Site pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes as featured on the Site. When you register with BankConsultancy, you are asked for your first name, last name, state and city of residence, email address, date of birth, and sex. Once you register at the Site and sign in you are not anonymous to us.
Also, you are asked for your contact number during registration and may be sent SMS notifications about our Services to your wireless device. Hence, by registering you authorize BankConsultancy to send texts and email alerts to you with your login details and any other Service requirements, including promotional mails and SMSs.
Your information is used to:
Respond to queries or requests submitted by you
Process orders or applications submitted by you
Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement with our business partners
Anticipate and resolve problems with any Services supplied to you
Send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products with which BankConsultancy has a tie-up
Improve the Site and Services offered by BankConsultancy. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties
Send you notice, communications, offer alerts relevant to your use of the Services offered on this Site
Some features of this Site or our Services will require you to furnish your personally identifiable information as provided by you under Your Account section on our Site.
We limit the collection and use of your personal information. We may make anonymous or aggregate personal information and disclose such data only in a non-personally identifiable manner. Such information does not identify you individually. Access to your Account information and any other personal identifiably information is strictly restricted and used only in accordance with specific internal procedures, in order to operate, develop or improve our Services. We may use third party service providers to provide you with our Services and we ensure such third parties to maintain the confidentiality of the information we provide to them under our contracts with them.
5. We may also share your information, without obtaining your prior written consent, with government agencies mandated under the law to obtain information for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences, or where disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation. Any Information may be required to be disclosed to any third party by us by an order under the law for the time being in force.
6. A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s computer tied to information about the user. We may use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. For session ID cookies, once you close your browser or log out, the cookie terminates and is erased. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on your computer’s hard drive for an extended period of time. Session ID cookies may be used by PRP to track user preferences while the user is visiting the Site. They also help to minimize load times and save on server processing. Persistent cookies may be used by PRP to store whether, for example, you want your password remembered or not, and other information. Cookies used on the PRP website do not contain personally identifiable information.
7. Like most standard websites, we use log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve Services we offer to you, to improve marketing, analytics or site functionality.
8. If you are no longer interested in receiving e-mail announcements and other marketing information from us, please e-mail your request at: email@example.com. Please note that it may take about 10 days to process your request.
9. We employ appropriate technical and organizational security measures at all times to protect the information we collect from you. We use multiple electronic, procedural, and physical security measures to protect against unauthorized or unlawful use or alteration of information, and against any accidental loss, destruction, or damage to information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Further, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your login id and password as we will not provide these credentials to any third party.
10. We may use third-party advertising companies and/or ad agencies to serve ads when you visit our Site. There are number of products and services such as loans and credit cards offered by third parties on the Site, such as lenders, banks, credit card issuers or others. These companies may use information (excluding your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this Site in order to provide advertisements on this Site and other third party websites about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you choose to apply for these separate products or services, disclose information to these providers, then their use of your information is governed by their privacy policies. BankConsultancy is not responsible for their privacy policies.
We use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the internet and sometimes on this Site. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to the Site, and your interaction with our products and Services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other websites for targeted advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major websites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process.
There might be affiliates or other sites linked to BankConsultancy. Personal information that you provide to those sites are not our property. These affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies when you visit them.
This document is published electronically and does not need signatures.